A six week introductory course for teens interested in coding and robotics.
Join experienced mentors from UNSW’s Experimental Mayhem Unit who will show you how to build a robot.
Over the six week course you will learn about wiring electronic boards, building, coding and driving a robot.
Dates: October 26, November 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30
This programme is for those aged enrolled in school years 7 - 12 only.
Cost: $15 for the course; pay at the first session.
Terms and Conditions
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Payment must be made on the day.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join up at any branch.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
When & Where
Lionel Bowen Library
669 Anzac Parade
Randwick City Library
Randwick City Library has approximately 175,000 books, CDs, DVDs, magazines and toys available for loan from one of 3 branches. Members also enjoy access to a comprehensive range of online resources including eBooks, documentary films, music, and study resources.
Learn a new skill, be entertained or make new friends at one of our library spaces. It’s free to join.