Road to Freedom - How to create a freedom based lifestyle & monetize your p...
HALF DAY WORKSHOP THAT WILL CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE.
Are you constantly thinking and wishing about that big dream and just want to find out where to start?
TIME? Registration at 11.30 Start 12 Midday TO 5.30 PM
12th Novemeber 2016
WHERE? Shoal Point, Mackay, an afternoon by the beach "The beach house" (Please email or call for exact address after ticket purchase)
WHO? Your Instructor for the day is Digital Nomad Linda McCall Master NLP Coach & Special Guest Speaker Mark Phillips.
WHY? It's time to take some action on creating a better experience in life/biz and start creating a strategic plan for your future now. Join like-minded, adventurous souls for half a day to start building a freedom-based lifestyle or business.
This Workshop Is for You If:
• You have wanted to plan to exit from your soul-sucking job and create a new life path.
• You often wonder; there must be more to life than what I am experiencing now.
• You are curious why you keep making the same mistakes in relationships and business.
• You know that you have limiting decisions that are holding you back from your success, but you don’t know how to find the cause of that limiting choice.
• You are ready to discover the real you.
• You feel your job is becoming redundant, and you dream of being an entrepreneur.
• Your children no longer need you as much, and you want to create something new just for you.
• Your goals just don't work anymore.
WHAT Will I Learn?
• You will learn and discover how to become a digital nomad or just plan your exit out of the job you hate to create a new career path.
• How to understand the unconscious mind.
• How to work with your higher self to set up and activate your future.
• How to create powerful goals that really work.
• Learn how to attract prosperity mindset to attract financial freedom or do you have a poverty mindset?
• Discover how to change your mindset to attract new friendships on their road to freedom.
• Discover the four basic survival skills of health through change.
• Learn how to map and navigate a new direction in life.
• Learn to live an extraordinary life.
Even if you don't know what you want for the future, you will discover what you value now to begin your journey. This afternoon of mapping and navigating a new direction will change the course of your life as we put the wheels in motion, so be ready to begin our road to freedom.
Meet Digital Nomad and Internationally Certified Master Coach Linda McCall who will guide you through the day of planning goals, discovering values to get you started on your journey. Special guest is Business Mentor, Digital Nomad and Ambassador for Microsoft, Mark Phillips.
Give yourself permission to be successful and create a new plot a new direction in life that you love. To create change you have to have a mindset for change. Begin mapping your road to freedom and success.
What are people saying about this workshop?
See more Reviews:
I can not recommend the Change Your Mind workshop (now Road to Freedom) workshop enough! It honestly changed mine! I wasn't sure what I needed and went into it with an open mind and came out with so so much! Thank you, Linda, you're an angel.- Rikki Dryden Euro Moto Tours
Internationally Certified NLP Master Coach
Dip. Oriental Health Therapies
REAL INSPIRED DREAMS Coaching Company
Health Coach |Dream Life Coaching | Startup Coach
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You will need to find your own transport out to the event. There is a Northen Beaches bus service, see link.http://transittimesapp.com/brisbane/qconnect-mackay-transit-coaches-bus-7-city-northern-beaches.html
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No Children, Snacks are provided as well as tea and coffee.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please E: email@example.com or P: 0422334745
**Please contact Linda after booking your ticket for the actual event Beach house address
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket it is transferable to other products and services, or the ticket may be gifted to a friend on contact with the event organiser, however not refundable.