Actions and Detail Panel
RiverPitch-ESIC - Accelerating Early Stage Innovation Startups
Wed. 19 October 2016, 1:45 pm – 6:00 pm AEST
To all entrepreneurs, investors and venture capitalists,
RiverPitch is back again for 2016! As always, it is one of our largest events for the year and a not to be missed experience that connects pre-screened entrepreneurs with experienced and passionate investors.
This upcoming RiverPitch is specifically designed for early stage investors and startups looking to benefit from the new 20% tax offset available for investing in innovative companies, which came into effect on 1st July 2016. Hence the name RiverPitch ESIC 2016.
The format consists of 5 investment-ready startup companies pitching their businesses to a room full of investors and startup founders. Then investors network with those founders, other investors and a curated batch of quality founders. The teams are:
- Critik, a people-centric feedback platform that allows customers and employees to say what they actually think straight to your business.
- The Good Beer Co, Australia's first social enterprise beer company.
- Sprout Kitchens, Flexible, low-cost, kitchen space, in the suburbs you’re not.
- Zenue.Co, a platform for users to find & book the most unique, quirky spaces for their next event or activity.
- Cardihab, the world’s only scientifically validated, home-based, smartphone enabled cardiac rehabilitation that can be delivered by existing healthcare providers.
Our pitching will kick off at 2pm sharp. This will be followed by drinks and canapes at approximately 4pm.
RiverPitch aims to offer a different approach to capital funding in Brisbane and de-formalise the search for the next investment.
Get keen and join us for an evening full of pitching, networking, business talk and drinks.
Date: Wednesday 12th October 2016
Time: 1:45pm check-in for 2:00pm kickstart
Venue: New Farm Cinemas
RiverPitch Startup Alumni:
Fewrizon (Raised capital)
MOVUS (Raised capital)
Grapple (Raised capital)
Right Pedal Studios (Raised capital)
Hungry Hero (relocated to UK)
Dextr (relocated to Chile, Startup Accelerator)
Cohort Pay (Raised capital)