Actions and Detail Panel
Sat. 14 January 2017, 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm ACDT
Join us on Saturday 14 January on the beautiful banks of the Murray River for local produce, craft drinks and live entertainment from Riverland's own Luke & Kassie Heuzenroder, McKenzie and Andrew Wishart who was a finalist in the 2011 X Factor.
To top Rivafest off there will be a spectacular fireworks display launched from the River.
Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy and savor the true taste of the Riverland. Rivafest 2017 will be the best yet!
Youth (12-18 yrs) $8.00
Child (under 12) FREE
Food and Drinks info:
Salt & Pepper Catering:
- Riverland tasting platter: Caperberries, cod ceviuche, local Asian herb salad and Loxton thai beef, Waikerie smoked chicken
Salt bush dukkah, beetroot chutney Adelaide hills cheddar, Waikerie bread, almonds olives and local oil
- Riverland in a jar sweet:
Roasted peaches, apricots, and rosemary, wattleseed and almond cake and 23rd st brandy anglaise
Jachmann Cider – Apple Cider
Andy Symeonakis Catering
- Lemon myrtle crusted calamari with pickled zucchini salad and Riverland citrus aioli
- Flat iron steak burger with Woolshed Brewery Amazon Ale marinade, with onion rings and a habanero relish
- Locally grown wattleseed pavlova with fresh Riverland organic figs, homemade fig jam and a Riverland almond biscotti
Wilkadene Woolshed Brewery – Beer, Cider, Hard Lemonade
- Goat pie with local dried fruit and Wilkadene Brewery’s summer ale
- Rabbit Pie with local sultanas & tomatoes
- Both served with a local garden salad.
Arrosto Coffee – espresso martinis, coffee, iced coffees
- Salt bush rubbed Glenrae Lamb cutlets, with minted dipping sauce
- Rosedale Kangaroo Skewers
- Wilkadene Stout and caramelised onion local beef Sausage with backyard breads tomato relish in a brioche bun
Renmark Club & Renmark Hotel will be selling miscellaneous drinks
Renmark Hotel – Desserts TBC
There will be kid's options and we will confirm details closer to the event :)