Rising To The Occasion with Orlando Artavilla - New Date
Here Orlando will explore the celebratory role of bread, when family and friends gather on traditional feasts and religious festivals to bake and eat special breads – for Greek Easter its tsoureki, in Italy Christmas and New Year would not be complete without pannetone, Germans devour their stollen, and in Mexico pan de los muertos is baked for Day of The Dead.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. A light lunch with wine is provided.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.