Actions and Detail Panel
Responsible Management of a Licensed Venue (RMLV) - Brisbane, October 27
Thu, October 27, 2016, 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM AEST
Queensland legislation requires that Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) training is mandatory for all licensees, nominees and applicants for a manager’s licence. Responsible management of Licensed Venues RMLV training was developed to reduce the negative impact of poor management practices on the community.
As the course targets licensees and nominees it is specifically designed with a management focus. The course not only provides details of the law and liquor licence requirements, it also includes a range of management strategies to assist operators in the responsible conduct of their business.
During the Club Training Australia OLGR approved Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) approved one-day course you can also expect to:
- Learn your responsibilities under the Liquor Act 1992.
- Learn a range of management strategies to assist in the responsible operation of a licensed venue
- Learn how to use risk management and self-audit processes for the continued safe and responsible operation of your business.
Prices and inclusions
- one day course
8:30am to 6:30pm
- morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- qualified trainer with real industry experience
- USB including manual and handouts
- OLGR approved training course certificate for RMLV
All bookings subject to terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://clubtraining.com.au/short-course/approved-manager-certificate-rmlv-queensland/
*** Please ensure you bring your Unique Student Identifier (USI) with you. If you do not have a USI, please creat one at: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi ****
What is a USI?
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in late 2016)
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and