Actions and Detail Panel
Responding to Anger and Challenging Behaviours - Seaford
Wed. 28 June 2017, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm ACST
Training open to volunteers and volunteer managers ONLY
The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion has contributed funds towards this Project
This short course will provide skills for responding to people who are angry or distressed and behaving in ways that may be challenging.
- What are challenging behaviours?
- Understanding anger and other strong emotions
- Defusing skills for responding to anger and other strong emotions
- Avoiding responses which exacerbate challenging behaviours
- Managing stress and our own emotions in challenging situations
Afternoon tea provided