Create a Stunning Resin Artwork - You can hange the next day!
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Pigments, Dyes & Metalics
- Create your very own Resin Artwork on a Solid Primed Panel
- Explore different colour combinations and design elements
- Knowledge of Epoxycast Resin & techniques used in application
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects
What You Get
- All materials provided
- Choice of 40cm or 50cm round solid Panel
- Large range of pigments and colours to choose from
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and mentor
- You will create your own piece of Resin Art
- What is resin & the safety precautions and protective equipment required
- Application & preparing suitable support surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colour
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- Learn the trade secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Join this fun filled Creative workshop & create your very own Original Resin Artwork
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
All of the materials are provided. Wear old clothes & an Apron
Epoxycast Clear Resin is a general purpose casting system for processing and curing at room temperature.
Product highlights include:
Epoxycast Resin is a two-part product used for many different purposes and works extremely well for Resin Art projects in many applications wether as a Direct Resin Art Pour or used as a Top Coat over an existing completed Artwork - Epoxycast has a Low initial viscosity, good thermal stability at temperature 20 degrees celsius to 70 degrees celsius. It is particularly beneficial when used for Resin Art as the curing time is faster than some other resin products meaning you can hang your artwork the very next day
Resin Starter Kits, Circular, & Rectangular Panels are available for purchase
You can purchase these via Lorna at her studio or at the Workshop Venue
Our workshops are a maximum of 12 participants.
The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork after this time