San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Developed by Australia’s leading vets, cattle specialists and rural business experts, ReproActive is a specialised training workshop series designed to help maximise the reproductive potential of herds. Each module will provide a wealth of knowledge to producers, resellers and veterinarians. This event is supported by MLA More Beef from Pastures.
Through informative, highly-practical and interactive modules you’ll learn:
• The significance and assessment of Critical Mating Weights
• How to plan and achieve shorter Joining Periods and
• The implications of Condition Scoring and the best corrective action to take
• Bull Management and Assessment for reproductive success
Leaving you equipped with the knowledge to better understand and improve your:
• Heifer growth targets
• Fertility, conception and calving rates
• Ability to effectively respond to challenging situations, and ultimately enhance
• Productivity and profitability of your herd
- Tim Ryan, Meat & Livestock Australia
→ Cattle market update: what's driving prices & where are we headed?
- Dr Peter Armstrong, Southwest Livestock Veterinary Services (Event Coordinator)
→ Critical Mating Weights + Condition Scoring including yard demonstration and assessment
- Dr Tom Graham, Coolac Veterinary Services (Event Coordinator)
→ Joining Periods + Bull Management and Health
- Dr Natalie Robertson, Group Veterinary Operations Manager, Zoetis Australia
→ Reproductive disease awareness and management through vaccination
When & Where
Dr Tom Graham BVSc, Coolac Veterinary Services
Tom is a large animal veterinarian specialising in cattle reproduction and has extensive knowledge of all levels of the breeding industry. In conjunction with his father Bill, he runs Coolac Veterinary Services as well as Bongongo Angus.
Tom is a practical in his approach to his veterinary work and cattle breeding with large focus on commercial profit drivers of his clients herds.