ACBC Victoria is pleased to invite you to the Melbourne launch of 'Enter the Dragon: How the China Tourism Boom is Transforming Australia', a report from L.E.K Consulting.
Chinese tourism represents a large and growing opportunity for Australia.
Understanding how the experience of Chinese tourists translates into broader economic opportunities for Australian offerings and exports is key to unlocking the full value of the Chinese travel and tourism market.
Join us to gain fresh insight into to Australia’s emerging China Trade and the linkages between tourism and sectors like education, real-estate, investment, business investment and the export of Australian produce.
Our speakers/panellists include:
- Keynote Speaker - Mr Simon Barrett, Partner and Chairman, L.E.K Consulting
- Mr Lyell Strambi, CEO and Managing Director, Melbourne Airport
- Ms Karen Bolinger, CEO, Melbourne Convention Bureau
- Ms Lisa Patroni, Head of International, Tourism, Community, Government and Communications, Victorian Racing Club
- Additional speakers to be announced