Topics covered will include:
• Bird survey refresher course
• GPS and data entry training
• Explanation of the Natural Resources Eyre Peninsula Biodiversity Monitoring Program
• Site selection for 2016 surveys
• Challenging bird identification Quiz
Lunch and morning tea will also be provided
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please contact us if you are in need of car pooling and we will be happy to try and coordinate for you.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring your binoculars, bird identification guides, good stories, enthusiasm.
Warm clothes suitable for the comfortable indoor workshop. We will spend two 30 to 50 minute sessions outside. Normal medications, etc.If you are a photographer feel welcome to bring an ipad or printed photos of your recent bird observations and id challenges. A note pad.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Greg Kerr 8688 3075
Ben Smith 0418 713 112
Katrina Pobke 0488 005 880
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?