Make your own natural spa products to reduce tension and promote relaxation of body and mind using the most luxurious certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils and natural ingredients. You will create the ultimate revitalising concoctions using ethically produced essential oils.
A high percentage of what we put on our skin is absorbed, not just at the surface, but right into our bloodstream. Therefore, what you put onto your skin can affect your whole system and support or reduce your health and vitality. Chemical and synthetic based products create extra work for your systems of detox and can upset the natural balance of your precious skin.
Many foods and supplements are poorly digested, particularly if you eat when stressed or on the run. This can mean that you are not getting their full potential benefit. High levels of physical or mental activity can increase magnesium requirements. Signs of this can include; cramping, tension, tight muscles, stress, twitching, impatience, insomnia, headaches, PMS, constipation, the list goes on.
Luckily, there’s a simple solution, the external use of magnesium and other mineral salts, particularly when combined with CPTG essential oils can have a relaxing effect on both the nervous system and the whole body. You will learn how to make simple homemade products that can have big effects.
- Overview of CPTG essential oils, safe usage and benefits
- Introduction to the benefits of the external use of magnesium
- Natural product making as below:
You will leave with bespoke essential oil infused:
- magnesium oil ( for daily relaxing support)
- bath salts (for a weekly unwind)
- rollerball oil blend (for daily support)
During the class you will receive:
- 100% natural or organic ingredients to use during the workshop
- Simple, stylish containers or packaging for your creations
- Festive hot/cold beverages and a snack will be provided
Join me for a festive evening of natural product making and take home the perfect Christmas gifts, or something nourishing for yourself.
Please contact me for my full address once you have bought your ticket.
If you cannot make this date, or would like me to host a special class for you and your friends please contact me via the link below.