Designed for first-home buyers, investors or anyone interested in Queensland property.
This seminar will address some of the key questions about buying property and provide practical advice to make
the process as stress-free as possible.
FREE EVENT - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AS PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED.
• Queensland property market overview
• Pre-purchase checklist
• The role of an agent and what it means to be REIQ accredited
• Attending inspections and negotiating the sale price
• The role of buyers’ agents
• The auction process
• Buying property off the plan
• How to research your next property purchase
• Financial considerations
• Legal considerations
• Tax depreciation (investors)