Learn more about coral reefs and how to contribute to reef monitoring and conservation!
Whether you are a teacher, a tourist or a tourist operator, next time you visit the Great Barrier Reef you can make a difference. Discover how to get involved in citizen science for ReefBlitz and beyond!
Talks will include:
- CoralWatch: Acting on Coral Bleaching by Diana Kleine
- Reef Check Australia: Volunteer reef monitoring by Gemma Molinaro
- Reef conservation for sustainable business by Karen Hofman
Free – light snack provided.
This evening is part of a series of citizen science events.
Come and join us on the reef and put your citizen science skills to action!
- 28 October on-board Reef Magic
- 29 October on-board Passions of Paradise
- 30 October on-board Reef Magic