Actions and Detail Panel
Recycled Wardrobe Op-shop Tour
Sat. 20 May 2017, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Do you love to find that unique piece of clothing or nic-nac bargain? Then join us on our recycled wardrobe tour. Visiting local Op Shops, you are bound to find some bargains, whilst supporting your community and environment.
With a fashion guru on hand offering advice on how to up-cycle and repair pre-loved clothing into fashionable items, you will be surprised by the fashionable bargains you will find.
- open to Blacktown City Council residents only (identification may be requested on the day)
- guests must be over 16 years of age
- places are limited
- bookings essential
- maximum 1 attendance per person per 12 month period
- if you have attended in the last 12 months, please do not book until the Wednesday before the event
- lunch and morning tea supplied
- bring your own reusable water bottle and shopping bags.
If the event is booked out, please register for the wait list as positions regularly open up leading up to the event.
Ph 9839 6055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.