Actions and Detail Panel
Record keeping workshop for Small Business - Doreen (VIC)
Tue. 18 October 2016, 9:00 am – 11:00 am AEDT
Are you new to business or thinking of starting a business?
It's important to get your record keeping right.
Come along to a presentation by ATO staff & supported by Whittlesea Council where you will learn about:
You'll benefit by learning about:
- Keeping good records
- Record keeping tips and traps
- How money flows through a business
- Work through case studies and examples
- Completing records, statements and other forms
- Stocktakes and associated records
(The Community Centre is located right next door to JoJay's cafe)