Ready Match Place 2016 - Melbourne
This program will come to your city - look for registration pages also for Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth!
Book for 10 people or more and receive a personalised webinar for your organisation, facilitated by Natalia Josephs
Our seminars create the difference between high and low star ratings - even in low job markets and where you have clients with barriers to work.
Your consultants don't have to be great sales people - they just need to follow a process that can be learned and practices in our seminars to be further developed on the job.
After this training your staff will know how to:
- Turn barriers into opportunities
- Recognise job readiness
- Undertake effective job search research
- Recognise the importance of the job match
- Recognise the importance of the job title
- Undertake job creation techniques that work (every time!)
- Create resumes that get their job seekers noticed
- Get more ‘yes’ answers from their phone calls
- Implement time management techniques (Do more with less)
- Overcome objections when talking to employers
- Get motivated and excited about placement activities
- Begin to enjoy meeting their placement targets – and reach them consistently
- Country and remote challenges
- Newbies to employment services
- Experienced consultants
- Disability Employment Services
- Everyone working with job seekers with barriers to work
The first two days will be held in the CBD in each city and will run from 9am to 4pm each day.
Alumni placement days can only be undertaken by those completing round one of the seminars.
Included in each two day seminar are:
- Comprehensive workbooks
- Certificates of completion sent within two weeks of seminars
- Six months access to the Market My Clients consultant training website (value $200)
- Morning/Afternoon Tea and Light Lunch
- Networking event on the final day
- Access to Alumni Placement Days