Re-Energising Women to Re-Enter the Workforce - Perth Workshop - 16 Nov 2106
Wednesday, 16 November 2016 from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm (AWST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
"Re-Energisng Women to Re-Enter the Workforce" - Perth CBD
- PRICE: $35 (Booking fees additional and credit card fees additional; includes lunch and a workbook)
- 9.30am - 2.30pm (Registration from 9.00am)
12 speakers, 12 topics. One full day immerse yourself in learning and experiences.
Women in Leadership Driving Change Network proudly present: a one-day event, presented in a workshop/seminar format facilitated by industry leaders providing expert advice and mentoring in small-group environments. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, ask questions and network.
Four clusters; 3 break out sessions available for each session
1) Personal Wellbeing (Life Vision, Confidence, Transition back to work)
2) Personal Skills (Budgeting & Financial Independence, Time Management, Social Media for Work)
3) Job Ready (Writing resumes, Interview techniques, networking)
4) Career Business Development (Business start-up, Career pathways, Community leadership)
Event features: Guest speaker panels, breakout sessions, small groups with facilitators, webinars available online (post event)·
The event aims to equip women with the skills to re-enter the workforce (as employees or small business owners). It also includes an understanding of who they are, their goals and how to gain financial independence through engaging employment.
Event schedule and further details will be emailed to attendees closer to the event.
- Photos: By confirming your booking, you acknowledge and accept that photographs will be taken at the event and will be used for marketing purposes for WILD'C. If you do not wish to be seen in photos, you can let us know on the day.
- Children and Creche: The event is designed to ensure all attendees have the opportunity to immerse themselves in learning and experience. We want everyone to gain maximum benefit, and therefore will no be able to host children at this event. We encourage you to source external services if needed, as there is not a creche available onsite.
- No Refunds: We are not able to offer refunds for this event, however, you are welcome to send someone along as a replacement with no additional charge.
- Dietary requirements: If you have any food allergies, please advise when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. We are not able to cater for special dietary preferences such as paleo etc. Lunch will consist of sandwiches, and if you have a gluten intolerance, we encourage you to bring along your own food. We are not able us to provide customised dietary menus for our guests.
- Tickets must be purchased online. If you have special circumstances, and are unable to make online payments, please contact our office via email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Your attendance is only considered confirmed once full payment is received.
- Ticket bookings can be taken until 5pm on 15 November 2016.
- Maximum capacity at venue is 50pax - tickets will be available until sold out
When & Where
Women In Leadership Driving Change [WILD'C Network]
We are a network of leaders who drive change by taking action. Share, participate, inspire, connect, encourage. Our Mission: empower women as leaders in the community through their individual contribution to give-back initiatives.