Please join us for QuickBooks Online Certification training.
- Become skilled in using and pitching QuickBooks Online to clients
- Earn status credit towards your ProAdvisor directory status, it’s where small businesses look for accountants and bookkeepers specialising in QuickBooks Online
- Earn 8 CPE credits
- Earn the Certified ProAdvisor professional designation
- Managing users
- Setting up company files for client use
- Review and add to chart of accounts and products and services
- Creating transactions, including how to do so on mobile devices i.e iPhone
- Free payroll
- Setting up bank reconciliations
- Managing GST and BAS
- Financial statements and reports
- How to select the right version for your clients
- Using & recommending apps overview
Important, please read & action
- Please ensure you have attended the relevant pre-requisite of Pathway to Certification webinar. You can register via http://intuitglobal.com/training/qboa/
- Do you have a free copy of QuickBooks Online Accountant for your practice? Please email our Account Management team at QBOVIP@intuit.com if you are unsure - you will need this to participate in training
Trainer: Alee Cochrane, Trainer Writer Network Member, QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor.
For more information, please call our team on 1800 618 521.