Queensland on Tour North America 2017 will run from 5th - 11th March 2017.
The objectives of the Queensland on Tour 2017 Roadshow through North America are:
- Leverage market growth from the Americas to maximize visitation and expenditure in Queensland,
- Increase wholesale staff awareness of Queensland experiences and destinations, equipping them with the knowledge to maximize conversion of consumer interest in Australia and Queensland,
- Comprehensively educate key wholesale staff on new and established product in order to increase revenues and market share for Queensland industry,
- Establish and strengthen frontline and management relations with key wholesale partners in the
- Provide Queensland industry strategic insights about the Americas market, including best practice and tactics to increase business from the United States and Canada.
Queensland on Tour participating industry will be provided direct access to frontline staff and management of 8 key wholesale partners in the Americas, training approximately 200 wholesale staff. Additional retail and media engagement will be provided where available.
Primary Delegate: AUD$6,000 including GST per person based on achieving a minimum number of Queensland suppliers
Additional Delegate: AUD$5,000 including GST per person (twin share in same room with primary delegate)
For more information and the Full Prospectus please visit http://teq.queensland.com/events/industry-calendar/queensland-on-tour-north-america