Queensland on Stage New Zealand 2017 will be held at Tangalooma Island Resort from the 4th - 6th June 2017.
The objectives of the Queensland on Stage New Zealand (NZ) 2017 are to:
- increase awareness of Queensland’s experiences and destinations by bringing agents across to Queensland
- raise the profile of Queensland’s tourism product suppliers
- grow business opportunities with key trade partners
- strengthen and establish travel industry relations with product and marketing managers
- provide training sessions for retail sales and reservation staff
- generate media exposure for destination Queensland and New Zealand marketing initiatives
The following is based on 1 delegate:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Tangalooma Island Resort based on single share hotel room or resort unit including buffet breakfast*
- Boat transfers ex Brisbane from Holt St Wharf
- 1.5 days of workshops at Tangalooma Island Resort
- Catering throughout the day (including tea and coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and evening finger food, beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Welcome drinks function on Sunday 4th June
- Queensland Gala Dinner on Monday 5th June.
- All attending agents will receive a QOS manual containing participants’ product information
Delegate Application and Payment
Total cost: A$2,500+GST (based on 45 participants)
This mission will consist of 45 suitable products plus the TEQ New Zealand team. Participation is costed on one delegate per product.
A delegate application and indemnity form must be submitted by 5.00pm on Friday, 24 February 2017.
TEQ will not process any applications without completion of all required components.
TEQ reserves the right to select final participants should the event be oversubscribed.
Failure to meet deadlines and payment will result in the cancellation of your application, as space is limited.
Confirmation of your participation will be sent to you by email on 27 February 2017 from TEQ New Zealand.
Participation fee: A$2,500+GST (based on 45 participants) with payment due by 31 March 2017.
Not included: air travel from/to Brisbane or from any other destination to the start destination and from the end destination of the itinerary, accommodation other than specified in the itinerary, transfers other than specified in the itinerary, meals not detailed in the itinerary, personal expenses, travel insurance, public liability, local taxes, shipment and delivery of presentation materials.
For the Full Prospectus click HERE
For the Indemnity Form click HERE