Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Tourism and Events Queensland, in partnership with Cairns Airport Pty Ltd and Tourism Tropical North Queensland invites you to attend a workshop for Queensland on Stage India 2016.
The workshop will be held in Cairns on Friday, 18th November 2016 and will provide an opportunity for Queensland operators to showcase their product to Indian agents.
The purpose of the Workshop is for the agents to expand their product knowledge, to look for new and exciting experiences and products and to build on existing relationships.
Queensland Tourism operators already servicing the India market will benefit from the workshop and new operators looking to enter this market are encouraged to participate and gain exposure for their product.
Following the workshop, all participating suppliers are invited to attend the Farewell Networking Function, to enable you to network with the agents in a casual setting.
Queensland on Stage India 2016 is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide senior Indian travel agents the opportunity to participate in the many experiences or activities first hand, therefore increasing their knowledge and enabling them to sell the destination/products to their clients with confidence.
- Promote the new Silk Air flight connection into Cairns.
- Enhance destination awareness and strengthen Queensland product knowledge.
- Create a suitable forum for Queensland tourism product to train and inform qualified travel agents from retail outlets and key wholesale/tour operators in India about their destination and product.
- Reinforce Queensland’s position as a top leisure destination in Australia.
Delegate Application and Payment
Workshop and farewell function (primary delegate) AUD$550 (including GST)
Workshop and farewell function (second delegate) AUD$330 (including GST)
Cost does not include the following:
- Travel to Cairns
- Incidental costs
- Transfers to/from the workshop location
A delegate application must be submitted by Friday 30 September 2016.
If your application is successful, confirmation of your participation in the workshop will be sent to you via email from the TEQ India team on Wednesday 5 October 2016.
The total participation fee per delegate is due by Friday 21 October 2016.
Tourism and Events Queensland reserves the right to select final participants should the workshop be oversubscribed. Failure to meet deadlines and payment will result in the cancellation of your application, as space is limited.
For the Full Prospectus and Contact details please visit Queensland on Stage India 2016