TERM 4 => 9 week Group Skateboarding Program for females of all ages and abilities
Every THURSDAY AFTERNOON at Kawana Skatepark from 3.45 - 4.45pm.
Starting date: 6th October 2016
BOOK FULL TERM AND RECEIVE A FREE SKATEBOARDING QUEENSLAND TEE.
What it involves:
▪ A FUN, SOCIAL & SAFE environment
▪ Weekly 'Queen of Skate' awards, prizes, stickers
▪ Suitable group warm up
▪ Professional coaching specific to one’s ability/stage of learning
▪ Progression of skills and development of new skills
▪ Specific tasks/skills to focus on post-session
▪ Competition preparation
Shari Lawson's (Coach) accreditations - Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Science, Level 2 Skateboarding Facilitator, Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Team rider for Drawing Boards.
All participants will be required to wear a helmet for the duration of the lesson.
If you require board and/or helmet loan, please contact Shari Lawson via email.
Ensure you read the Waiver Form prior to selecting ticket purchase. This can be found in the ticket description. By booking into this event you are signing the waiver form.