QOYA is based on a simple idea that through movement, we remember. We remember that our essence is Wise, Wild and Free. Wise evokes the wisdom of yoga, wild the creative expression in dance and free invites us to expand our capacity for pleasure in the body. In Qoya, we focus less on how it looks and more on how it feels. There’s no beginner, intermediate or advanced levels because there’s just one level and that is when it feels good you’re doing it right.
**PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING AND BRING WATER AND A BLANKET (OR SOMETHING TO KEEP WARM WHEN AT THE END OF THE CLASS)**
If for any reason the price of the ticket would prevent you from coming to this class please send me an email and I'm sure we can work something out email@example.com
Can't wait to see and dance with you
Love Melanie xxX
YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD IN YOUR BODY.
- At any age. At any size.
- Whether or not you know how, it’s hard to motivate yourself to do it.
- You don’t want to do exercise that is painful or boring.
- Your soul craves an experience that’s filled with intention, truth, and play, that leaves you enlivened rather than depleted.
- You want to trust yourself more, to find the answers inside, rather than outside.
- You want to feel the intuitive tug of your soul, but you sometimes question it when you do hear it, and think it’s irrational advice to trust.
- You’re a busy woman with a full life.
- You get overwhelmed by your obligations and the endless stream of messages from a culture that urges you to do more, faster, better.
- You want to embody your feminine essence.
- To relax into receiving rather than burning the candle at both ends achieving.
Your body is your guide.
Your body is the compass you use to navigate the journey to trusting yourself.
The feeling in your body is your north star, guiding you from external validation to internal.
It is the portal to the little voice inside that asks for what you REALLY want.
It may feel impossible to carve out time and space to hear that voice, but the truth is...
It’s really simple, takes little time, and is available to everyone.