HOW DO YOU TRUST YOURSELF?
Movement is the quickest, most effective way to tap into your body's wisdom.
Your body is the most technically complex organism on earth. It stores and processes information in ways that your mind can’t, and is the most powerful resource you possess.
When you move, you access that information. You experience the physical sensation of truth - what’s true for you - and gain the confidence and clarity to follow it.
Through movement, we remember. We remember that as women our essence is Wise, Wild and Free. Wise evokes the wisdom of yoga, wild the creative expression in dance and free invites us to explore pleasure through sensual movement.
QOYA is movement practice designed to help women tap into the inherent wisdom of our bodies. In Qoya, we focus less on how it looks and more on how it feels.
There’s no beginner, intermediate or advanced levels because there’s just one level and that is when it feels good you’re doing it right.
YOU WANT TO FEEL GOOD IN YOUR BODY.
- At any age. At any size.
- Whether or not you know how, it’s hard to motivate yourself to do it.
- You don’t want to do exercise that is painful or boring.
- Your soul craves an experience that’s filled with intention, truth, and play, that leaves you enlivened rather than depleted.
- You want to trust yourself more, to find the answers inside, rather than outside.
- You want to feel the intuitive tug of your soul, but you sometimes question it when you do hear it, and think it’s irrational advice to trust.
- You’re a busy woman with a full life.
- You get overwhelmed by your obligations and the endless stream of messages from a culture that urges you to do more, faster, better.
- You want to embody your feminine essence.
- To relax into receiving rather than burning the candle at both ends achieving.
~ Your body is your guide.
~ Your body is the compass you use to navigate the journey to trusting yourself.
~ The feeling in your body is your north star, guiding you from external validation to internal.
~ It is the portal to the little voice inside that asks for what you REALLY want.
~ It may feel impossible to carve out time and space to hear that voice, but the truth is..
It’s really simple, takes little time, and is available to everyone.
To find out more about Qoya, visit www.qoya.sydney
What do I need to bring to a Qoya session?
Bring your curiousity, a water bottle and a yoga mat. You may also want to bring a jumper or something warm for the final meditation.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to move and sit on the floor.
Is there parking?
There is plenty of street parking and a parking area across the road next to the Oxford Falls Grammar School playing fields.