Actions and Detail Panel
Puppy Preschool 4 week course
Thu. 23 March 2017, 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm AEDT
PLEASE NOTE: Classes starting Saturday 08/04/17 will not have a class on the following Saturday (15/04/17) due to Easter. The remaining class dates will be 22nd & 29th April and 6th May.
Are you looking to start training your puppy?
Then our Puppy Preschool classes are the thing for you.
Puppy Preschool is a 4 week training course for puppies 8-16 weeks of age. Being a puppy is one of the most important stages in a dog’s life. During the period of 8-16 weeks of age it is vital that your puppy is trained and socialised correctly. During the 4 weeks of puppy classes you will learn a variety of things to make your puppy a valued part of your family.
Puppy Preschool will deal with such issues as:
- House Training
- Mouthing & Biting
- Jumping & Chewing.
During Puppy Preschool you will also learn how to teach your puppy to:
- Stay & Walk comfortably on a lead.
Your puppy will have a chance to socialise with other puppies off lead in controlled play sessions.
Our classes are held in Sydney indoors at Kellyville Pets,1-15 Millcroft Way, Beaumont Hills (15min from Castle Hill) so we are not affected by rain or heat!
All of our dog training classes are held by Donna Edmonds. Donna is an Australian Accredited Canine Good Citizen Dog Training Instructor and a Qualified Vet Nurse & Nutrition Advisor. She has been doing training for Kellyville Pets for over 15 years.
4 week Course
Same day and time each week.
Terms and Conditions
- Class must be paid in full at time of booking
- Classes are held at Kellyville Pets. Participants should be ready ten minutes prior to start time, as classes will not be delayed.
- Puppies must be between 8 & 16 weeks
- The trainer retains the right to refuse any puppy from attending the class.
- Owners must provide a lead & a soft collar or halti harness. (NO CHOKERS)
- All puppies must be wormed & micro- chipped and be up to date with their vaccinations before attending puppy preschool
- Minimum age is 8 and children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the size of the venue a maximum of two people per puppy may attend the class.
- The owner is responsible for any injury or illness that their puppy may incur
- In the event of puppies not completing the course or cancellation by customer, no monies will be refunded.