Actions and Detail Panel
Prosperity Through Property Port Macquarie
Thu. 11 May 2017, 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm AEST
Prosperity through property
Discover proven family wealth growth, starting from your family home today, in a fascinating morning of discussions with Andrew Morello and industry leaders.
In a presentation for Australian families, Andrew Morello and select property experts explore why building a stable family wealth plan amidst a precautious market and questionable advisers is essential and reveal how, with the insights, methods and the right mindset, you can build wealth through your family home, develop a property portfolio the smart way and apply crucial market insights to your advantage.
6.30pm – 6.50pm: Registration and welcome from Andrew Morello
6.50pm – 7.50pm: Navigating this Real Estate Market with Anna Porter
- Investment risks to avoid
- Strategy – investing for income versus investing for growth
- Market cycles – staying ahead of the growth
- Buying opportunities and 2016 state of the market
- What successful investing looks like (case studies and real results)
Anna uses a diverse skill set to help everyday Australians build wealth through property. She’s a qualified property valuer, a former teacher, an author, television personality and a highly regarded property buyer’s advisor.
7.50pm – 8.50pm: 9 properties by 29 – how to build your property portfolio
with Andrew Morello
- My story
- Critical steps in the journey
- Getting onto the property ladder
- Team – building your “a” team
- Renting – maximising your yield
- Capital improvements – adding value on a budget
A sought-after speaker, Andrew's passion for property mixed with a wily ability to spot financial opportunities and his innate storytelling nature make his session an entertaining and inspirational lesson in the power of action.
8.50pm -9.15pm: The Family Home – your major wealth creator with Nathan Reck
- The role of the family home in growing your wealth
- Critical decision points
- Upsizing: sell or renovate
- Windfall: pay down loan or put into super
- Fixed vs variable: when to fix
- Disciplines to drive financial goals
Nathan is a born and bred Queenslander who has lived in Port Macquarie for the last 5 years. Nathan is passionate about helping everyday Australians make wise decisions with their money. He has developed valuable insights into the actions and decisions Australian families can make to get more out of their family home, using it as a basis for growing personal wealth.