San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Property Portal Watch Conference brings together C-Level management from property portals around the world. This is our 19th conference, our fourth in Asia, and our second in the exciting city of Bangkok.
The conference runs for 4 days from the 07th to 10th of March 2017 and will feature expert industry Speakers, innovative Companies at the forefront of online real estate, and amazing Social Events around the conference that are perfect for networking.
Simon Baker, the founder of Property Portal Watch, the former CEO of the REA Group and serial digital investor, hosts the conference.
Our last conference in Madrid themed "The Future for Online Real Estate Marketing" - Moving Beyond the Advertising Dollar", covered short, sharp sessions with some of the following topics:
- How to Build Major Businesses in Emerging Markets
- The Evolving World of Consumer Marketing
- A Technology Driven Future
- How Targeting the International Audience is Becoming a Reality
- Pitch Club - Innovative Start Up Businesses
- Data and How it is Changing the Way We Do Business
- How Changing Market Dynamics Can Impact Operating in Emerging Markets
- Innovative Ways to Increasing Revenues
We can expect more of the above and look forward to seeing you at the PPW Asia Conference in the magical city of Bangkok, where Partnerships are formed.
For groups of five or more, discounts can be organised. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Property Portal Watch
PPW is the specialist in the global property portal industry providing news, opinion, insight and analysis through the website of Property Portal Watch. The company organises global events for executives in Property Portals as well as consultancy and data services.