Three Industry Specialists collaborate to bring you an informative session on how to successfully invest in property. Each speaker contributes their knowledge and expertise to help you grasp the concepts of Investing Inside or Outside a Self Managed Super Fund.
By attending this Property Forum you will gain insights into:
- How to invest in the current environment
- How to build a sustainable property portfolio
- Things to consider when selecting a property
- Why some investors buy property in and out of super
- Benefits of using a Mortgage Broker
- Boosting your borrowing prospects
- Unlocking equity to buy an investment property
- Self Managed Super Fund lending
- Why Superannuation is important
- How much money will I need when I retire
- What is a Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- How can a Self Managed Superannuation Fund help me
- How to maximise your financial future
About our speakers:
Emma Allen is the Founder of Active Property Investing, a boutique service that helps busy people successfully invest in property across Australia. With more than 12-years in consulting and 7-years in the industry working for some of the biggest household names in property, Emma has helped investors successfully purchase over $100million in real estate. The team at Active Property Investing are passionate about empowering investors to get ahead with property. They’ve taken what is an involved process and made it simple and achievable. It means that individuals, couples and families with different priorities can take control of their wealth creation and shape their financial future.
Jeremy Zabat from Link Finance Group, provides professional and structured lending advice in residential, commercial, business and equipment finance. Jeremy is well qualified and has over fifteen years experience in the banking and finance industry, having held senior management roles with the industries top financial services providers. Take advantage of his team's industry knowledge and experience whilst leveraging on solid relationships with over twenty five lenders. Enjoy the benefits and experience of using a highly skilled mortgage and finance consultant to achieve a suitable lending solution to meet your personal and business goals.
Philip Penklis is a qualified financial planner and has over 20 years experience in the financial services industry. Philip will provide you with professional tailored advice and sound financial planning strategies based on your individual circumstances to empower you to make informed decisions to improve your lifestyle.
Please arrive at 6:45pm for a 7pm start. Light refreshments will be served.
We look forward to seeing you there!