Actions and Detail Panel
Property Crime Prevention (Dickson Library)
Wed, May 3, 2017, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM AEST
This program is suitable for adults.
The Home Safety Program is an ACT Government Initiative designed to provide ACT Residents with practical and useful information on improving the security of their homes. This workshop will cover a range of practical ways that you can improve the security of your home.
What to do when a stranger comes to your door; protecting your valuables; securing your home when you go away; car and number plate security and bike security.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.