Actions and Detail Panel
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN A BOX - Albury/Wodonga
Fri. 21 April 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
Did you know that only one in three projects are successfully completed on time and on budget and that as many again don't know how much of a difference the project actually made to the bottom line?
At our project management workshop, we'll show you how to plan, control and get the results you are looking for!
This workshop is for project managers who are looking for a system to plan and manage projects and teams. This workshop is a one stop project management solution to increase your success rate, reduce wasted time, money and effort and which leads to results that you can measure.
- the golden triangle of the ideal project
- how to get buy-in from your colleagues, team and management
- how to set up the project scope and boundaries
- how to plan and breakdown your tasks into sequences
- the formula for working out the most likely time to allocate to tasks
- signs to look for that show your project is going off track and how to make corrections before things get out of hand
- how to measure how successful your project really was
BONUS project management in a box system for planning, controlling, managing and evaluating every project from now on.