As part of Manningham City Council's Community Training Program for 2016/2017 we invite members of community organisations including community and children’s services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, arts and cultural groups to attend this free session.
Every successful program or project is based on great design and good planning, and the project planning takes focus and creativity. So how do you design a project that is successful, can be delivered on time and within budget and achieves all the goals you have set? This workshop will help you to avoid common project plan faults, and maximise your resources and chance of success.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Define the project and its benefit to the community
- Create the project plan
- Assess risk in new projects and determine their viability
- Identify project opportunities and risks
- Build project budgets
- Utilising project management tools
- Understand the role of evaluation and its importance in managing a project
For further information please contact the Grant's Team on 9840 9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.