Actions and Detail Panel
Professional Selling Masterclass (B2B)
Wed. 29 March 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
Win more new business, more easily... using proven, ethical selling skills that really work!
Professional selling isn’t easy, even though experienced sellers might make it look that way. You must be able to concisely convey your ideas, know how to listen closely, recognise verbal and non-verbal signals, and quickly build trust; all while staying focused on identifying your prospects core decision drivers and goals.
- Have you (or your team) struggled with how to manage meetings with prospects?
- Ever got stuck with what to say, what to ask, or how to respond to objections?
- Do your sales conversations go off-track or get derailed by your prospects?
- Have you ever been disappointed or frustrated by prospects who seem insincere or give misleading answers?
- Do you hate feeling like a 'sales person' when speaking with prospects?
A unique development program for business-to-business selling
Successful sellers get to know and understand their client (and thereby become trusted by the client) due to the way they manage their in-person sales conversations, whether that be face to face or over the phone.
“The idea of different communication styles was a light bulb moment for me and will make me assess more carefully how I approach people to increase my chances of being successful. And the techniques to identify inconsistencies in peoples stories will change the way that I talk to people and where I steer the conversation.”
– Kacey Clifford, Australian Radio Towers
Master your sales conversations and get positive commitments
This one day Masterclass will help you understand the PROCESS and the PSYCHOLOGY of effective sales conversations so you can be more confident, avoid dead-ends, and convert more leads into paying clients.
Every participant will receive personal support after the Masterclass to apply the techniques and develop the skills needed to be more successful in sales. We want you to succeed!
Plus registration includes real bonuses worth $532 * (see below)
At this Professional Selling Skills Masterclass you will learn:
- How to plan your conversation so you never wonder “What should I say next?”
- How to easily respond to the most difficult questions or objections about your product, service or price.
- How to handle any style of communicator to successfully build trust and avoid personality conflicts.
- How to use the proprietary SOX™ question model to ask insightful questions that get prospects to reveal what they really think and want.
- How to be a masterful listener and encourage others to tell you what you need to know.
- How to set achievable sales goals using the M:A:T™ process.
Who should attend:
This one-day highly engaging masterclass is designed for:
- Anyone in business-to-business sales (BDM's, reps, account managers etc
- Business owners who are actively selling what they doProfessional service providers (consultants, accountants, advisors, etc)
- Sales managers who want to sharpen their own skills
- Technical specialists who need to conduct "new business" conversations with clients
- Service people who also have to sell
- ... and anyone that meets with prospects and clients who want to be in control of their sales conversations.
"The most valuable part of the program was the SOX process for sales conversations. I previously had no plan or structure and I’m looking forward to trying this process."
- Mandy Todd, Avisure
What we cover at the Masterclass:
Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to work on your own sales situations as well as interact with other participants in small group activities. Part of the day involves participating in safe and friendly sales simulations where we put the techniques and skills into practice.
Topics include -
- The new rules of business-to-business selling (and what customers really want)
- Understanding your sales process ... and why it is so important
- The psychology of sales encounters (the CLASSIC factors) and how you can use it to your advantage
- Communication style assessment to know your strengths and weaknesses
- How to use the SOX™ questioning methodology to create a proven path for successful sales conversations
- 'Best practice' responses to confidently handle even the trickiest objections
- Identifying your own performance improvement opportunities - and how to make it happen!
"I’d recommend this workshop for people who want to learn more about themselves in interpersonal contexts, and to integrate an easy to learn model for consulting and selling to others in more productive ways."
- Dr John Barletta, Clinical Psychologist
"I've had thoughts around how to improve our sales strategy in the past and looked at many methods. This was the first that gave 'practical' application of the model. Seeing and doing it myself will make me more likely to follow through. The best aspect of the session was the small group, more personalised, and applying the SOX method to an actual sales situation."
- Brendan McAuliffe, Paintec
"The best feature of the Masterclass was getting feedback from others in the group with similar experiences. Everything I feel I wanted to learn has been well covered."
- Mark Stewart, Surety IT
"This Masterclass was helpful because of the practical exercises and tips that can be put into place immediately, plus the follow up support/coaching. The best aspect was the balance of workbook, discussion and exercises, and the small group was advantageous."
- Bernie Porter, Sageco
* Special bonuses:
(1) Immediate access to 3-part online training series “How to Avoid Creating Objections” (value $87)
(2) A personal consultation via phone after the event to implement what you learn at the Masterclass (value $245)
(3) One month of email coaching to answer any questions and fine tune your professional selling skills so you don’t get ‘stuck’ when you’re back in the workplace (value $200)