Across 2016, Shoalhaven City Arts Centre public programs presents nine monthly sessions to prepare workplace, work life and work profile for the local visual arts practitioner - and a final tenth session to celebrate what has been achieved and network gather.
Attend individual sessions or book the remaining 8 now for a 10% discount!
The ten sessions will be held on a Wednesday evening from 5.45pm - 8.15pm, commencing Wednesday 9 March 2016 at the Shoalhaven City Arts Centre. Topics are as follows:
- Preparation for Marketing and Promotions | April 13
- Finding Funds | June 8
- Exhibition Design, Curatorship & Installation Planning | Jul 13
- Get to Know Your Marketplace | Aug 10
- Exhibition Installation Methods | Sep 14
- Q & A Intensive | Oct 12
- Applying Skills Beyond the Studio | Nov 9
- Network Gathering | Dec 14