Actions and Detail Panel
PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST BRIDAL, FASHION & RED CARPET MAKEUP COURSE
Wed., 08/02/2017, 6:00 pm – Wed., 10/05/2017, 6:00 pm GMT-08:00
Imagine combining your love of what you do passionately in your life and turning it into a career.
Imagine you combined your love of what you do passionately and was rewarded for it.
Imagine the outcome….
You can its easy, "because what’s one thing all successful people have in common?" Passion
Our aim is to offer you the value of fresh new and innovative approaches in Makeup Designing, “There’s no substitute” training solutions built with the principles of experience and evidence-based training.
- .“I have had first hand of Dee Perry’s training and skills and to be quite frank no one that trains in Perth has her skills or passion, I wouldn’t go anywhere else,” admits Jo Banks, Director of Hair Art & Artistic Team Member at WA International Hairstylists Society.
NAKED PRODUCTIONS Desmond Eddy Director and Fashion Editor Community Newspaper Group Western Suburbs Weekly / Guardian Express
QUOTED: Dee Perry, is “the Makeup Artist of Makeup Artists” a consummate professional master educator, mentor and motivator.
SCOPE OF STUDY
You will examines makeup media as the expression of creative ideas, specific symbolic languages and discourses of society and culture that shape meaning and reflect the society in which they were created. The study explores a variety of Makeup Genres, fashion, bridal and red carpet events, print-based media and digital media technologies. You will examine and analyse the relationships between audiences; this analysis is undertaken through a theoretical and practical study that places you in the role of a makeup artist.
Illusions provides you with the opportunity to analyse media products and concepts in an informed and critical way. You will consider media technologies and processes from various perspectives, including an analysis of structure and features.
The study provides knowledge and skills in planning, cummunication, creative expression, developing and refining your analytical, critical, creative thinking skills.
- See more at: http://illusionsmakeoverstudio.com/?product=become-a-professional-makeup-artist-in-bridal-fashion-red-carpet-designing#sthash.q8ERkckw.dpuf
Makeup Genres (Lectures and Demonstration)
- Red Carpet
Facial StructureElements and Principles of Design
Occupation Health and Safety
Makeup as Fabric
- Products tools
- Techniques and applications
- Foundation colour theory and concepts
Corrective Makeup Techniques for Problem Areas
Highlighting and Shadowing Contouring Techniques
- Dry powder application,
- Cream base application
- Architectural structure of the eye
- Eye shadow, applications and techniques
- Selection and placement of eye colour
- Upper lid lining and shading accentuation
- Highlight application and under arch highlight
- Under eye liner Drop shadow
- Mascara application upper and lower
- Individual and strip false eyelash application
Eyebrow Shaping and Design
- Brow grooming techniques
- Products and application
- Corrective and adjustments
- Corrective lining and adjustments
- Colour and texture
Camera Ready Makeup
- Maintenance requirements
- Points of difference from one client to another
- Products, tools, skills and application techniques
How to Work with Varying Lighting Conditions
Script Reading from a Makeup Point of View
Pre Bridal and Event Design Consultation and Trial
- “Test and prep, makeup trial sitting”
Your makeup training will include how to design working with accessories, fabrics, textures, colour coordination, develop special techniques and applications for creating beautiful Bridal and Event Makeup designs to compliment costumes and accessories on varying levels.
Setting up an Effective Makeup Station
- In studio or on location,
- Transferring your skills set from one working environment to another
- Organisational skills required to produce effective results
- Business Tools
How Construct a Multi-Purpose, Reliable Makeup Kit that will work for you
Bridal Touch-up Kits for Retailing
- Models required from week 2
- Premium Professional Makeup Products included for your use
"Imagine combining your love of what you do passionately in your life, turning it into a career and developing your signature look, your brand."
- Small Classes to support quality time training
- Professional Brush Sets and Individual Tools, Custom Makeup Kits are available for purchase at Trade Discount
- Certificate of Attainment received upon meeting all levels of competency at completion
About your Trainer: Master Makeup Artist, Dee Perry. "You will be studying with one of the most notable artists / trainers/ motivators in the field."
Dee Perry, Coauthor of “How to Get a Bigger Bit out of Life“
Course Date: 8th February 2017
Course Time: 6-9 pm
Duration : 14 Weeks
To start you on your journey you will recieve Free the lastest in Pro Technology a beautiful of Set of Alex-T Professional Brushes Valued at @150.00
To secure your position Deposit: $300.00
Weekly payment plan available is for you
Location: 745 Beaufort St Mount Lawley
CONTACT: 0404645831 / 93703303