Professional Learning Funding Application Process - G.11A
Wednesday, 7 December 2016 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ACDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
As you know CEASA has been working with you to review our purposes and processes that will support the Professional Learning Funding Process in 2017.
Further request for feedback was requested at the last Council and we will continue to reflect and act on this as it comes in over the next three weeks.
However, as discussed at our recent Council meeting there are some clear directions concerning timeline and process.
- The need for discussion with Associations during the application process so that associations are “set up for success”; therefore, those seeking funding will need to attend an information and advice session on the 7th of December from 5.00pm-7.00pm.
This process is designed to assist Associations. If this timing is problematic given the time of year or your association meeting schedules, then individual sessions can be arranged by directly contacting Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org Simon will not be involved with the selection process, so can be an active advocate for you in these meetings
- Applications cannot be considered unless an Association representative has attended one of these sessions.
- The first date for closure of applications will be the 24th January 2017.
- A second round of applications will be considered during first term with a closing date of Monday 6th March.
- You may choose either round, understanding there may be less funding available in the second round and that you may only submit for one round. These arrangements are made to accommodate both our need to report to DECD and for you to be able to enact your process over the year. As discussed at the Council meeting, once this new process is in place the timeline will operate across terms ¾ of this year for funding in 2018.