Actions and Detail Panel
Presenting With Influence: Presentation Skills Workshop
Fri. 16 June 2017, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Presenting to groups is now a daily part of buisness, whether its presenting to your team, delivering a training workshop or simply utilizing video marketing media. As a buisness owner, presenting is now an essential skill, as its one thing to be able to tell information, it is another to be memorable and share a message with impact.
If presenting is something you have been thrown into, or you simply aspire to deliver influencial presentations or add an extra skill to your toolbox, then this workshop is for you.
Throughout the workshop you will discover:
- Powerful delivery techniques to have your whole aduience hooked
- Presentation structure to appeal to every learning style and entertain
- Neuroscience of learning: Stepping into the world of your audience
- The influence of language, character and state for delivering a message
- How to connect with everyone in the room, from 5 to 500 people
This workshop is limited to only 20 people. This is to allow for individual attention and plenty of opportunity to practice, implement and gain feedback throughout the day.
The workshop is delivered by Mark Smith. Mark is a certified Trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) with 12 years expereince presenting to audiences accross the world including group fitness, training and edcuation and corporate training and leadership programs. Mark now dedicates his time to developing leadership skills within business owners and executives.
Book now to reserve you place.