San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Presenting with Impact
Thursday 4th May 2017
About this course
In today’s busy workplace communicating your message is a constant challenge. Presenting to a group with confidence and impact to gain a result is an essential skill. In this workshop learn how to engage your audience and gain their attention as you guide them skilfully through your presentation towards an outcome. Presentations will be filmed so that participants can maximise their understanding of strengths and areas to work on and take away practical strategies for improvement.
Following the program, leaders will be able to:
- Understand their communication approach to presentations including strengths and areas to work on
- Plan and structure for an effective presentation
- Gain strategies and tips to engage and influence the audience
- Practice presentations and receive feedback
- Understand the power of words, body language and behaviour in getting the message across
- Tailor their presentation to motivate differing stakeholder preferences
- Use visual aids and resources to maximise impact
- Utilise the power of storytelling in making their messages stick
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with the tools to effectively prepare, plan and present a powerful and impacting presentation
Who should attend?
Managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, HR Professionals and anyone who would like to improve their ability to confidently delvier presentations.
Date: Thursday 04 May 2017
TIme: 9am - 4pm
Location: Albury Wodonga Training Centre - 99 Airport Drive Albury NSW 2640
Contact: 1800 828 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.