Actions and Detail Panel
Presenting to Win - practical presentation skills
Tue. 28 March 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEDT
Being articulate on your feet is a core skill of a PR professional. This essentials of presentations skill has been developed for young professionals with at least three year's experience and those new to being in the spotlight.
In this course attendees will learn:
- Planning for presentations
- Researching the opportunity
- Creating the story
- Mapping out the presentation elements
- Coordinating the team performance
- Essentials of presentation delivery: voice, stance, pacing, eye contact
- Connecting and reading the audience
- Preparing for question time
- Answering impromptu client questions
- Looking the part
- Rehearsal and feedback
- Action plan for future practice
Workshop Facilitator: Amanda Little, FPRIA
Former Managing Director of Hill and Knowlton and Edelman, Amanda has more than 20 years’ experience in PR consulting.
She has had firsthand experience in winning, retaining and growing client business. Amanda has a BA (Communication) and MBA from UTS and has taught PR at Universities and TAFE.