Get your great ideas out of your head and into the world!
Learn the Vivid Method for Public Speaking. A 3.5-hour session to Speak with Twice the Impact, using Half the Effort.
Download a free sample chapter now of Cam's book
Read the first 40 pages of 'What's Your Message? Public Speaking with Twice the Impact, Using Half the Effort'.
Who uses the Vivid Method?
Janine Allis, CEO Boost Juice
"The Vivid Method cuts through the rigid rules and unnecessary crap often associated with public speaking and shows people how to communicate clearly and effectively. Thank you for the fresh approach Cam."
Alastair Clarkson, Coach Hawthorn Football Club
"We've been using the Vivid Method at Hawthorn for 8 years now. Cam has helped us enormously in getting our ideas across - and that's been really important for our progress as a football club."
Jules Lund, Television & Radio Presenter
"Cam is the Magic Man! He has an amazing ability to distil complex ideas into simple, practical steps. He'll show you how to sort your ideas and deliver vivid messages that persuade. He's helped me a lot."
Andrew Denton, Journalist and Media Personality
"I knew what I wanted to say. Cam refocused me on how to say it in a way that cut straight to the heart. That made all the difference. This man knows what he is doing."
Get your ideas out of your head and into the world...
The Vivid Method is a 3-part, step-by-step process, to save time when preparing, focus your attention to dissolve anxiety, engage your audience and leave them with a vivid message.
Learn to Speak With Twice the Impact...
- Communicate memorable messages – so people take action.
- Find out the top 3 ways to be more persuasive - and get more support for your ideas.
- Learn the magic of Chunk Structure, which shows you:
- how to be clear and succinct,
- how to manage audience interaction,
- how to stay on track, while engaging your audience with natural delivery skills.
Using Half The Effort...
- Learn the easy way to dissolve nerves - how to be relaxed and centred when you speak.
- Remove the uncertainty that creates anxiety.
- Learn how to create a 'space' so you can think clearly under pressure.
- Use simple tools to clarify and structure your ideas in less time.
- Be yourself! Learn how natural style get's the best result, without any forced theatrics.
What To Expect on the Day:
This is an interactive session. You'll receive a full-colour workbook, have a chance to ask questions and get guidance on real presentations (you can walk away with a finished presentation outline). Table seating so you can comfortably write notes.
Arrive at 8.30am for nibbles and great coffee (stand up format), or time it for a 9am start.
- Part 1: How to Think Clearly and Control Nerves - Questions and help with audience examples
- Part 2: How to Clarify a Vivid Message - Apply this proven method to your own messages
- 10.30am - Morning Tea
- Part 2 continued: How to Structure Your Ideas for Impact and Recall - Apply this proven method to your own ideas
- Part 3: How to Engage Your Audience from Start to Finish - 9 ways to give great explanations
- 12.30pm - Finish
Recent Press for Cam Barber
Business Insider: 10 Reasons You'll Improve Your Next Presentation Using the 'B' Key
Daily Telegraph: Tips on How to Be A Better Public Speaker
Dynamic Business: Top 5 communication tips for entrepreneurs
Business Insider: Steve Waugh's Top 5 Leadership Tips
Communication skills are the key to leveraging your talent.
Genius has no value if it can't be communicated to others.
When & Where
Cam Barber is a Professional Speaker and Speaking Coach who focuses on the awesome power of messaging.
His background as a radio executive taught him how to get inside the mind of an audience and trigger message recall.
His new book is; 'What's Your Message? Public Speaking with Twice the Impact, Using Half the Effort'.
Many years ago, I attended a presentation skills course that was terrible! It was full of rules that cluttered my head with mechanical techniques.
I was more self-conscious after the course!
A lot of people told me they had a similar experience. So, I developed this method for myself and my team while still a Sales Manager in the radio industry, but soon people asked me to share it...
Over the years, my colleague Kim Sporton and myself have taught this simple, practical method to over 15,000 people.
The greatest compliment we get is, "This is simple and makes so much sense!"
I hope to see you at the Masterclass.