Prepare your 2017 Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) return efficiently and effectively!
This jointly run event by Wolters Kluwer and FBT Solutions is designed to help you and your colleagues to efficiently and effectively prepare the 2017 FBT return.
Paul Mather, founder of FBT Solutions
Paul is a Chartered Accountant (Aust. & NZ) and holds a Masters of Tax from Sydney University, he is also a Registered Tax Agent and Chartered Tax Adviser and has significant experience in advising businesses on their FBT obligations.
Paul is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group and was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013.
An accomplished trainer and speaker, Paul delivers his topic in a practical and insightful manner.
Who should attend:
All personnel involved in the preparation or review of the 2017 FBT return should attend. This will include Payroll Managers and Staff, HR Managers and their teams, Finance personnel (accountants and AP staff) and Tax personnel.
The outcomes you can expect from the workshop include:
- Updates and changes to the FBT rules for 2017
- How to identify and value all benefits
- Understand the key documentation requirements for claiming reductions, concessions and exemptions
- Work through the key issues, tips and tricks as they apply to all benefit categories including Cars, Car Parking, Entertainment, Temporary & Permanent Relocations, Employee Expenses, Property, Minor Benefits and Exemptions
- Learn how to avoid the mistakes that organisations commonly make
- Discover ways that you can achieve real savings and reduce the tax liability for your organisation.
- Discuss recent, current and planned ATO audit activity.
In addition to the workshop provided, attendees will also receive the following free of charge:
- 2017 FBT Manual
- 2017 FBT Essentials Checklist
- CPD/CPE: 6.5 hours, a certificate will be provided.
The workshop will also be hosted in three additional locations:
If you have any questions, please contact: AUemail@example.com