This workshop is designed to help English-language teachers successfully prepare students to sit the TOEFL® test.
This workshop will:
- Give you an overview of the structure and scoring of the TOEFL test
- Answer some common student FAQs
- Provide you with a “taste” of all four components of the test and how they are scored
- Outline key test – taking strategies
- Outline a range of teaching resources to assist you to develop your students’ general language proficiency as well as prepare your students for the TOEFL test
English Australia thanks ETS TOEFL for generously sponsoring this event.