Actions and Detail Panel
Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification: Level 1 Program
Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification
Enjoy your Continuing Professional Development - 72 Hours CPD
$2,200 (incl. GST)
Sign up online by clicking the green 'Register' button, fill out the form, and then pay through Paypal OR Credit Card by clicking 'Checkout With PayPal'.
If you need to pay via invoice, click 'Register', fill out the form, then click 'Show' on the 'More payment options' link at the bottom of the page, and click 'Invoice'.
Click here for the 12 month payment plan $211 per month (Total $2,532)
**Please email us when you sign up to the payment plan so we can book you in to your preferred dates**
The Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification is designed for people who want to learn both traditional mindfulness skills and concepts, and how these skills and concepts are applied in contemporary professional and leadership contexts. This is the first level of the full International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certification. It offers a solid foundation to cultivate awareness, focus, knowledge and practice through mindfulness. Certification is offered upon successful completion all requirements.
In Level 1, You have the chance to really learn what mindfulness is, how mindfulness relates to all other types of meditation, how mindfulness can transform your own life, your communications with others and their lives, and your ability to communicate with and lead others. 9 hours CPD for completion of assessment and reflective journal. Bonus is membership of the AIAM community.
Whether you are a complete novice or an experienced mindfulness practitioner you will learn some unique new skills, concepts, and ways to apply mindfulness, from one of Australia's most experienced mindfulness teachers.
Three 3 day courses (Level 1, of International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness certification):
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Training (MBCT) - 21 hours CPD
Mindful Relationships - 21 hours CPD
Mindful Leadership - 21 hours CPD
This certification is designed for you to really experience the transformative effects of mindfulness and equips you with core techniques to manage stress, be present, diminish anxiety and depression, while cultivating kindness and clarity. Run at numerous times and locations throughout the calendar year, each Level 1 three day course has standalone content, and courses can be taken in any order as you work towards certification. Each course adds a layer of depth, breadth and fluency to your formal and informal mindfulness practice to support compassion, presence and wisdom.
Registering for the Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification allows you attend all 3 courses, and receive exclusive bonuses that are not available when enrolling in the courses individually.
Everyone can meditate... if they understand what meditation is - Liana Taylor
All courses and retreats include mindfulness practice and theory. Each offers its own unique content. For this reason each of the Level 1 courses can be completed in any order to suit your personal and professional development needs. To gain Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification, you will need to have attended all three Level 1 courses and successfully completed assessment requirements.
A Professional and or leadership background and an appreciation for integrity, vitality, compassion and wisdom provide good grounding for all of the Australian institute of Applied Mindfulness programs.
The Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Level 1 Certification Program costs $2,200 (incl. GST) per person.
This fee includes:
• Attendance at the three Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness level 1 courses (MBCT, Mindful Relationships and Mindful Leadership)
• All bonuses within this program
• Cost of the Certification process
You can pay:
• $2,200 upfront now, or
• $210 per month (Total $2,520) on our 12 month payment plan
You are awarded your Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification upon satisfactory completion of all elements of the training and assessment.
• Assessments criteria have been formulated with reference to the Mindfulness Based Interventions Teaching Assessment Criteria (MBI TAC).
• Assessment is based on emerging competencies, rather than a set amount of teaching or practice.
• Competence is dependant on various factors including levels of experience of mindfulness meditation and retreats, familiarity with movement practice as well as entry level teaching and clinical and/or leadership skills
• We envision that different trainees may require further ongoing practice, retreat or teaching work before they become confident in their role and in the skills, knowledge and wisdom involved in teaching and training.
• You will be advised if there are any steps of the Certification that you have to complete before submitting your final Certification materials.
Presented by: Liana Taylor, Clinical Psychologist, International Mindfulness Teacher, the leading provider of applied mindfulness training in Australia.
Register above and we will send you practical information
For more information