There is a growing need for today’s practice manager to take an objective view of their practice, its performance and to create business opportunities for future success. This workshop will assist you in creating a successful medical practice using innovative and practical strategies. You will start the process of developing a specific business plan to use as an operational document to improve your business.
Director/CEO Medical Business Network
With more than 30 years of experience in health, medicine and sport, Mark has expertise in strategy, change management, innovation, marketing, sales and business development.
Manager, Consulting Services Medical Business Network
Brett is the past National President of AAPM, and has spent 12 years as National Director. Brett has 25 years of experience in health practice management across a wide range of practices.
- Identify the difference between a ‘Practice Manager’ and a ‘Business Manager’
- Understand the importance of gathering critical information to analyse and evaluate your practices performance
- Outline the key ‘profitability’ factors important in medical services
- Describe 5 key strategic areas that will assist in creating a successful medical service
- Articulate what success looks like for your organisation, and begin to formulate a business plan outlining the process for achieving that success.
Places are limited to one person per practice.