Actions and Detail Panel
Practical Ways to use Essential Oils - MasterClass
Thu. 27 October 2016, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT
Each day I’m finding new ways to use essential oils. Of course, they are fantastic for improving health, but there also some great ways to use them around the house.
More than just “smelly stuff,” essential oils provide natural solutions for every aspect of your home. Learn how to wisely use oils in your food, as safe cleaners, for your pets and with your children!
These healing oils are rapidly growing in popularity because they act as natural medicine without any side effects.
Ready to harness the power of the world’s most proven therapeutic compounds?
Whether you're just getting started with essential oils or you're a seasoned pro, let's get together to chat about these magic bottles. Seriously , these magical elixir’s have changed my life!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ?
- What Essential Oils Are
- How to use essential oils
- Blends for digestion, emotional health, focus and stress
- I'll go over the TOP essential oils you should have in your home every single day (+why!)
- Why you should be using essential oils
- Best, most effective oils for powerful cleaning
- PLUS I'll teach you my favourite DIY recipes like how to make your own toothpaste & body and face oils.
Date and Time
Boyd SouthBank Library
The Principle's Office (opposite the children's play area)
207 City Rd
Southbank, VIC 3006