Social Media 101
Ready to take your social media to the next level? Join social media coach Rachel McLean and Brisbane’s Chief Digital Officer Cat Matson for Social Media 101 to learn the basics for building a social media strategy and managing your online social presence.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to set social media goals and objectives
- Which social media accounts to use
- How to identify your target audience
- What content to post and how often you should be posting
- How to increase your reach and engage your audience using paid advertising
- Different ways to incorporate video content into your strategy and the power of Facebook Live
- Strategies for handling negative feedback
Date: 18 July 2017
Time: 5:45pm for a 6pm start
Location: Colmslie Hotel, Corner Wynnum & Junction Road, Morningside, 4170
Cost: $25+GST early bird, $35+GST full price
Places are limited- book now!
Proudly brought to you by:
Save This Event
When & Where
Digital Brisbane, part of Brisbane’s economic development board Brisbane Marketing, is working to provide the city’s small-to-medium business sector with ideas and resources to assist them to grow their digital footprint which will help improve business efficiencies, promotion, product innovation and collaboration.