Positively You (Ages 14-17) - $95
While there are many environmental pressures to conform to different community cultures, ‘Positively You’ is about empowering young women to make their own conscious choices. The objectives of the workshop include the following:
- Reduce/eliminate eating disorders
- Increased happiness and long-term friendships
- Nurture positive self talk and personal image
- Increase awareness of resources for help
- Build skills for quality communication
- Discuss taboo topics
A workbook will be provided to participants to use as a guide during training and as a reference beyond training. All participants will also receive a take home 'empowerment kit'. The workshops will have embedded learning and is highly recommended for anyone from 14-17 years old.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea as well as the handbook and empowerment kit are all included in the price of attending.