Actions and Detail Panel
Positioning your business for successful Enterprise Agreement negotiations
Thu. 23 March 2017, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT
A strategic and tactical approach to the bargaining process for an enterprise agreement is the key to success and achievement of your business’ desired outcomes.
HR Legal, in collaboration with Andrew Dempster of Proofpoint Advisory, will provide you with an overview of how to prepare and execute a successful EA strategy through each step of the bargaining process, including:
- Overview of benefits of Enterprise Agreements, the key legal steps required and meaning of good faith bargaining
- Pre-bargaining planning to identify issues of importance to both managers and employees in the workplace and lay the groundwork for successful bargaining
- Key factors to consider in developing a bargaining strategy
- Identify and plan for the risk of industrial action, how to avoid it, and preparation to minimise its impact on the business
- End stage negotiations trade-offs and tips to achieve your business’ EA goals
- Communication tips to run a successful ‘YES’ campaign
Who should attend this seminar?
- Managers and Directors involved in the EA bargaining and strategy for their business