Actions and Detail Panel
Positioning Organisations for New Environments - A workshops for Coordinato...
Tue. 2 May 2017, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm AEST
Positioning Organisations for New Environments
A sector specific workshop to support organisations & their workers
Come on a journey to the new world!
This workshop will help you find clarity & confidence as we negotiate this journey into the new world of NDIS, CDC and the aged care reform.
Together we’ll explore the ‘PREPAREDNESS PATHWAY’ so you can see how ready you and your organisation are for the changes ahead.
This one day workshop for Case Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders will include practical activities to help you:
- Turn organisational plans into living, breathing and ‘doable’ actions.
- When you’re the “meat in the sandwich”:
- How to keep everyone happy
- How to support staff to be awesome
- Are you leading or just managing?
- Are you measuring up to the ‘plan’?
Feedback from a previous participant:
“The content was interesting, the interaction of the group amazing and for the first time in a very long time, I came away feeling inspired and ready to take on the world.”
Trainer: Michelle Lindau
Cost includes participant resource, learners guide, morning tea & lunch.