Actions and Detail Panel
Podcasting 3: Development & Production
Sun. 23 April 2017, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Take your Podcast idea from woe-to-go, exploring avenues for taking great ideas through development, production and distribution.
This 4-hour course is perfect for those with ideas for a podcast series, but need help to flesh it out. In this session we’ll cover:
- Whether your idea good or not (in a supportive group environment)
- What you need to plan for before stepping into the studio
- Knowing your target audience and how to sell your podcast to the world
- Distribution channels and how to get the word out there
Requirements and prerequisites:
- Ideas will be required and a commitment to play. No technical experience required.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age.
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our Podcasting workshops in the What’s On calendar.